TreeVault® Historical Weather™ Acknowledgements
TreeVault Historical Weather uses weather data from the NOAA/NCEI Global Historical Climatology Network - Daily
Menne, Matthew J., Imke Durre, Bryant Korzeniewski, Shelley McNeal, Kristy Thomas, Xungang Yin, Steven Anthony, Ron
Ray, Russell S. Vose, Byron E.Gleason, and Tamara G. Houston (2012): Global Historical Climatology Network -
Daily (GHCN-Daily), Version 3.26. NOAA National Climatic Data Center.
Matthew J. Menne, Imke Durre, Russell S. Vose, Byron E. Gleason, and Tamara G. Houston, 2012: An Overview of the
Global Historical Climatology Network-Daily Database. J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 29, 897-910.
The Global Historical Climatology Network - Daily (GHCN-Daily) dataset integrates daily climate observations from
approximately 30 different data sources.
NOAA and NCEI cannot provide any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of furnished data. Users
assume responsibility to determine the usability of these data. The user is responsible for the results of any
application of this data for other than its intended purpose.
Weather information is derived from data provided by national and regional weather services worldwide. We would like
to thank the following organizations for permission to use their weather data:
- Canada — Environment and Climate Change Canada (Contains information licensed under the Data Server End-use
Licence of Environment and Climate Change Canada. License: dd.weather.gc.ca/doc/LICENCE_GENERAL.txt)
- Central African Republic — Direction de la météorologie et de l'hydrologie, Ministère des Transports et de
l'Aviation Civile, Bangui, Central African Republic
- France — Météo-France DSM/FDP
- Germany — Deutscher Wetterdienst, Germany's National Meteorological Service
- Luxembourg — Origin of data: MeteoLux, Air Navigation Administration Luxembourg
and Meteorological Service of the
Administration of agricultural technical services
- Macao — Macao Meteorological and Geophysical Bureau
- Norway — The Norwegian Meteorological Institute (License:
No changes were made to the data.)
- Singapore — Meteorological Service Singapore
- Slovenia — Source: Slovenian Environment Agency
- Sweden — Source: The Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute (License material used without processing.)
- United Kingdom and UK territories: Met Office (derived from data provided by © British Crown copyright, Met Office.
© 2022 The Software MacKiev Company.